Happy Spring Cutting Files, SVG, PNG, JPEG, Printable – Weekend Freebie
Free Happy Spring Cutting Files
Perfect for cutting machines like Cricut or Silhouette, or just print it and frame it!
This post may contain affiliate links. Ordering a product through these links may result in a commission to me at no additional price for you. This helps keep freebies and tutorials free for you! Read the full disclosure here.
Design: Happy Spring
Ah, spring, I’m so glad you’ve arrived! Don’t get me wrong, I love snow, but this winter was insane and I’m ready for some sun! To celebrate this new season this week I have a Happy Spring freebie for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your free files now right here!
Please note that all freebies are © The Chaotically Creative Mom and are for personal use only. This means you cannot sell anything you make with these files. If you would like to purchase the commercial file, please visit my shop in the link below where you will also find many other digital files for commercial use. Happy crafting!
I’d love to see what you create from these free files! Share it on Instagram and tag me @theccmom.
Using the Files with Cricut DesignSpace
Download the files above. Save them in a folder or on your desktop.
- Open up DesignSpace, click on Upload. Click Upload Image
- You have a couple of options, it all depends on your preference. Personally, I like to use SVGs when I can.
- Click Browse
- Navigate to the folder you saved your files in
- Select the SVG file, click Open
- Name your image for later reference. Feel free to add tags to that may help you out in the future
- Click Save
Now you can select that image to use in DesignSpace!
Find me here!